четверг, 25 ноября 2010 г.

Out Of Order

I have been using two mp3 search engines for the first time over the weekend. These are MPee3 and espew. To test them out I searched for New Order, who happen to be my favourite band, to see if I could come up with any rarities. Not much on the rarity front but some remixes of "Crystal" I have never heard, and in one case, I never want to hear again. But I will not tell you which! Anyway the good news from the excellent New Order Online is that the mixing on the new album is finished and it could be out by the end of the year.

New Order - Crystal (North 40 Reduction Remix)
New Order - Crystal (Tone Matrix Mix)
New Order - Crystal (Artic Remix)
New Order - Crystal (psychophonified remix)
New Order - Confusion (Voxigenboy Remix)

Continuing the New Order theme, Simon, who runs the Spoilt Victorian Child blog has just finished a Joy Division theme week. Head over there quick and download the tracks before they go. I advise grabbing Galaxie 500's version of "Ceremony" which is ace!

By the way the main Indie MP3 Site has been updated. Look under featured for this weeks track.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий