четверг, 25 ноября 2010 г.

C06!

It's finally complete. A month or so ago I asked for readers of this blog to suggest tracks for a compilation called C06 or CDR 2006 as a few of you wags have suggested! A big thanks to all those who made suggestions or entered the artwork contest. I have been making my way through the nominations and some had to be left out due to quality of the available mp3 or that they are no longer available. Where this was the case I substituted another track by the same artist. Well its been compiled, the tracks have been tagged & mp3 gained and the artwork competition was won by Ulla (who still needs to contact me for her goodies).

There are some great tracks here from bands I have not heard before. These include tracks by Cowboy X, Bubblegum Lemonade, Michael Knight and Goof. I was also torn between what tracks to suggest so maybe we should start compiling volume two!!!

The track listing is:

01 - The Love Letter Band - This World Is Not My Home
02 - Mon Fio - Alexis
03 - Apple Orchard - A Hiding Smile
04 - Celestial - Dream On
05 - Santa Dog - Rosa
06 - Umlaut - Lea Green
07 - A Place To Bury Strangers - Dont Think Lover
08 - Chuzzlewit - Verga
09 - Loveninjas - Keep Your Love
10 - Rocket Punch - Pink Cashmere
11 - Shrugged - Tattooed Heart
12 - Crumb - Follow Me Home
13 - Pelle Carlberg - Clever Girls
14 - Compute - Every Chance
15 - Bib - I Wanna Be A Better
16 - Bobby Baby - Lucky Moments
17 - Goof - Dancing Shoes
18 - Sarandon - Meet Warren
19 - Bubblegum Lemonade - Tyler
20 - Michael Knight - Waves To The Shore
21 - The Sweethearts - Into The Woods
22 - The Factory Owners - Elephants Mean Death
23 - Cowboy X - Gabbi
24 - Math And Physics Club - Movie Ending Romance

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий