четверг, 25 ноября 2010 г.

The Kills

The record comapnies are running scared of mp3 blogs. They have shut some down despite not getting the connection between being exposed to music you have not heard before (and not likely to either) via mp3 blogs and then helping the industry by purchasing said music if you like it. Well I do and I am sure many others do as well. Who wants an mp3 when you can have a CD or vinyl copy? Talk about ostriches with their head stuck firmly in the ground - Home Taping Is Killing Music - yeah too right it did - not! Why do I mention this? Well it seems some are embracing the blogs rather than trying to shut down the hands that feed them. Like this e-mail I received:

I just wanted to let you know about an unreleased Kills MP3 we've come across. Universal Records has hired Drillteam Media, Insound's sister company, to do the online marketing for the Kills' upcoming album 'No Wow.' I myself work primarily with Insound although I help out a bit with Drillteam's music projects. In any case, through this marketing project for The Kills we've gotten a hold of an unreleased Kills track, "Run Home Slow" (it'll eventually be a B-side on the Japanese version of 'No Wow').

I just thought this might interest you since the track isn't readily available. But just so you know I've sent the track to some blogs already so I'm not sure who or when it will be posted elsewhere. So feel free to post it, pass it along, or just check it out for yourself. Also attached is the album artwork for 'No Wow.'

So here it is then and thanks for and to, common sense.

The Kills - Run Home Slow

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий