четверг, 25 ноября 2010 г.

Donate To The Tsunami Appeal

I don't know about you but the watching and reading about the events in South East Asia are some of the most shocking I have seen or read. I personally do not know anyone who was in South East Asia at the time (or I hope no one I knew was there) but my sisters neighbours went to Phuket for Christmas so let's hope they are safe. The human race's ability to destroy itself through war, bloodshed and terrorism is shocking and horrific enough but when nature strikes it seems nothing can prepare you for the horrors that follow.

Here are some UK based appeals if you wish to make an on-line donation. As a member of Oxfam I urge you to do so. These are both UK charities and if you are donating from the UK please remember to tick the GIFT AID box so more goes towards the appeal and not the UK taxman.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий