четверг, 25 ноября 2010 г.

Contrast The Rosehips With The Chesterfields

The latest Contrast Podcast theme is 1986. I was going to contribute to this one but was unable to find a microphone to record my bit in time. Each contributor has to record an introduction to the record they choose.

I was going to choose Richenel's L'esclave Endormi to prove that it's not all jangly guitars but indiepop won out in the end. There were no such things as mp3's 20 years ago and free music used to come on flexi discs via the many fanzines at the time. So because of this my choice was going to be The Rosehips covering The Chesterfields Ask Johnny Dee which came with the Two Pint Take Home fanzine.

I still have no microphone so you can download the track instead and for completists the Fat Tulips track is also available.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий