четверг, 25 ноября 2010 г.

Morrissey

I was due to see Morrissey last night but a severe headache put paid to that and my £35 ticket! In preparation of the morning after I had already started drafting a post and that follows:

I was a Smiths fan - not one of those madly devoted fools but had a great appreciation of their music,. When the band split I didn't care too much for Morrissey's solo output despite "Suedehead" being a great single and took my allegiance to Electronic, Johnny Marr's band with New Order's Bernard Sumner. Morrissey also made some very foolish race related comments which only alienated him further. The albums I heard didn't impress me until I heard "You Are The Quarry" which was one of my surprises of 2004. An excellent album but certainly does not merit a deluxe edition that has already appeared in the shops!

Mp3's from espew

Morrissey - Will Never Marry
Morrissey - Suedehead
Morrissey - Everyday Is Like Sunday
Morrissey - First Of The Gang To Die (Live)
Morrissey - Irish Blood English Heart (Live)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий