четверг, 25 ноября 2010 г.

Another Sunny Day

I was browsing through the links seeing where visitors to the blog had come from and I noticed this one. Apart from the kind words some of them said about the site scroll down to the bottom where you will find some Another Sunny Day Tracks including "Green", "I'm In Love With A Girl Who Doesn't Know I exist" and of course "You Should All Be Murdered".

As you may know Another Sunny Day were on Sarah Records. Someone last year kindly sent me the whole catalogue on mp3. I was thinking of running a series of Sarah tracks just like the Postcard one I recently did. Any requests? (except for the Field Mice who recently have had their back catalogue re-issued and The Orchids who I believe will be having a compilation out in due course). If so leave them under the comments.

The series will be run on the main site and not the blog!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий